About us: mmadigital is a key player in the legal and financial services sectors, offering marketing and customer acquisition services through our leading brands – The Compensation Experts and The Medical Negligence Experts.
Our mission is to help our legal and financial customers grow their businesses while at the same time helping people claim the compensation they deserve. We specialise in helping people who’ve suffered because of personal injury or financial mis-selling to claim the compensation they’re entitled to.
Since 2011, mmadigital has been the digital marketing agency of choice for the legal and financial services sectors, working with many legal and financial partners throughout the UK. We are one of the UK’s largest independent marketing collectives, with a reputation for excellence and quality.
About you: You are an experienced and dedicated SEO manager with a sharp attention to detail and a hands-on approach. As SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, leading, and implementing our SEO strategy. You will have experience working with SEO agencies and consultants and have the skills to develop junior members of the team.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy, including key SEO KPIs, to meet business objectives
- Lead organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and analysis
- Monitor competitors and market share
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Understand our brand and customer profiles to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and implement solutions promptly
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Collaborate with external SEO/Digital PR agency to ensure campaigns and strategies are aligned and effective
- Daily and weekly reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and key stakeholders
- Manage and develop Junior Content Writer
- A business-related degree and relevant professional qualifications or equivalent experience
- Proven success in SEO
- Experienced in using appropriate SEO tools
- Excellent ability with words – grammar, spelling, language
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience working with external digital agencies
- Understanding of website content management systems
- Budget management
- Excellent relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job location: mmadigital, Craig House 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG
Located in Didsbury, Manchester, we are conveniently located close to the motorway network and within walking distance of the tram and bus stops, meaning we are within easy commuting distance if you live in or around the City of Manchester.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 452 0311 for more information.