We are looking to expand their small, but strong, Salesforce team, by hiring a Salesforce Administrator, helping them to deliver some huge and exciting plans they have for 2022. They are now developing their Salesforce platform to help meet their ambitious plans for growth, getting involved in all parts of the Salesforce capability. This isn’t a role that’s going to restrict your growth as a Salesforce professional, as you will get to have input on the development and testing of brand new, improved functionality of the platform.
· A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
· Designing scalable, best practice solutions
· Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
· Translating requirements into technical solutions
· Available and responsive to questions
· Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
· Salesforce configuration changes: Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic
layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
· Be able to communicate any platform changes to end-users
· Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
· System maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimize
· Experience with Sales, service cloud and Community sites.
· Documenting Processes