About us: mmadigital is a key player in the legal and financial services sectors, offering marketing and customer acquisition services through our leading brands – The Compensation Experts and The Medical Negligence Experts.
Our mission is to help our legal and financial customers grow their businesses while at the same time helping people claim the compensation they deserve. We specialise in helping people who’ve suffered because of personal injury or financial mis-selling to claim the compensation they’re entitled to.
Since 2011, mmadigital has been the digital marketing agency of choice for the legal and financial services sectors, working with many legal and financial partners throughout the UK. We are one of the UK’s largest independent marketing collectives, with a reputation for excellence and quality.
About you: You will be an experienced, commercially focused professional with a proven record of writing for different audiences looking for a new opportunity for growth in a rapidly expanding and ambitious business.
Job location: mmadigital, Craig House 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG.
Located in Didsbury, Manchester, we are conveniently located close to the motorway network and within walking distance of the tram and bus stops, meaning we are within easy commuting distance if you live in or around the City of Manchester.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Leads on corporate PR and B2B communications, including newsletters
- Develops and manages campaigns, including out-reach, to generate high domain authority links and press and social media coverage
- Identifies opportunities for coverage and link-building through communications and campaign creation and develops appropriate relationships/partnerships with relevant organisations
- Monitors sector news to identify viewpoints for blogs / articles / web content and social media posts to support business objectives
- Monitors on a rigorous and ongoing basis, social media noise’ for MMA Digital, The Compensation Experts and The Medical Negligence Experts and relevant legal firms and competitors
- Makes recommendations on appropriate social and Google/Trustpilot review responses and creates a social media dialogue for MMA and social media users
- Takes brand and digital campaign creative originated from agencies and adapts it for application for B2B and site content
- Builds social media profiles in line with brand values, in particular LinkedIn
- Outreaches to achieve links and develop relationships / contacts
- Sources customer case studies to supply fresh, creative content presented in imaginative ways, aligned to the brand
- Reports regularly on coverage and engagement
- A business-related degree and relevant professional qualifications or equivalent experience
- Advanced PR experience, solid writing background and social media proficiency
- PR expert in a digital environment
- Excellent ability with words – grammar, spelling, language
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience working with external digital agencies
- Understanding of website content management systems
- Experience of Inputting content onto websites and posting content or creative assets in the social media space
- Knowledge of all social media platforms – mainly, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Understanding of content optimisation linked to social media and search engine optimisation
- Budget management
- Excellent relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and with external law firm partners
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0161 452 0311 for more information.