mmadigital recruiting for a senior developer
November 14, 2012 3:11 pm
Imagine your dream job…imagine doing what you love alongside a team of really passionate people. If you are currently looking for a change, to push yourself further and to develop your skills, then a job at mmadigital is for you.
mmadigital is a full service digital agency looking for people like you. As a team, we love all things digital, and always have our finger on the pulse of new technologies, new ideas and ways to grow our business.
As a business that understands our employees needs you will have the chance to work in a flexible environment, something which helps all of our team to be more productive and conscientious.
The full job specification is listed below, and you can contact us for more information. If you would like more details about this role, or any forthcoming roles at mmadigital, please contact email@example.com.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role, please send them our way. And to thank you we will give you a free iPad mini, just in time for Christmas!
And here to tell you more about working at mmadigital is our Senior Designer and Front End Developer, James Scott – “I’ve worked for mmadigital for just over five months and even in this short space of time, I’ve seen the ambition, drive & positive attitude of all our employees, lead to huge achievements in partnering high-end clients. I’m sure you will love working with us, it’s a flexible but challenging business with employee’s who love to go the extra mile to impress both clients and colleagues alike. We’ve got an array of talented individuals who have the ability to communicate ideas and opinions. We keep one another updated on progress constantly and blend our skills to craft the ultimate package for our clients! Working here is fantastic, and the rewards… well, they’re incredible.”
Key Technical Skills
- PHP 5
- HTML / CSS
- AJAX / JSON
- Ability to Install Web sites on Apache / MySQL servers
Other Key Skills
- Good Communication & ability to work on own initiative
- Strong understanding of web technologies & systems architecture
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and current accessibility standards
- Understanding of Web interfaces & current trends in web development
- Technical documentation & specification writing
- Problem solving
- Debugging & testing
- Knowledge of platforms; Wordpress / Magento / Umbraco / Sitecore / Drupal etc
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- Experience in using social platform APIs such as; Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn etc
- Understanding of MVC
- XML / XSLT
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks such as; CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Zend
- Knowledge of ASP.NET / C#
Categorised in: Blog