“Take advantage of the UK legal sector landscape” and join mmadigital’s CEO, Dez Derry who will be speaking at Yorkshire Bank’s Legal Services Seminar on Tuesday 4th June 2019 at B Works, Manchester.
In the year leading up to December 2018 more than 600 law firms closed in the UK, emphasising the competitive market that UK law firms operate in. The introduction of the 2020 Civil Liability Act is a further reminder, to firms handling injury-related claims, that we continually need to adapt to changing markets to find the right channels to communicate and engage with potential clients.
The seminar, which will look at improving law firm visibility, digital marketing and communication with clients, is part of a new series focusing on the UK online legal sector landscape, beginning in Manchester and followed by other dates around the UK.
mmadigital CEO, Dez Derry’s presentation will focus on:
- Using search and social media to increase your visibility
- Optimising websites and landing pages
- Using chatbots to communicate with clients
- Using CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) for a smoother service
- Top five digital marketing tips to use in your law firm marketing strategy
Who will the seminar benefit?
Managing Partners, CEOs, Partners, COLPs, COFAs, Finance Directors, Team Leaders.
- 8:00 Coffee meet & greet
- 8:30 Welcome to B Works, Ian Walkden, Area Manager, Yorkshire Bank Commercial
- 8:45 Introduce speakers, Helen Miller, Relationship Manager, Yorkshire Bank Commercial
- 9:00 Dez Derry, mmadigital
- 10:00 Close, Sue Carter, UK Head of Professional Services Sector, Yorkshire Bank
Date: June 04
Time: 08:00 am – 10:30 am
B Works Manchester, 48-50 Market St, Manchester M1 1PW
Organiser: Yorkshire Bank