Head of Paid Search
About us: mmadigital is a key player in the legal and financial services sectors, offering marketing and customer acquisition services through our leading brands – The Compensation Experts and The Medical Negligence Experts.
Our mission is to help our legal and financial customers grow their businesses while at the same time helping people claim the compensation they deserve. We specialise in helping people who’ve suffered because of personal injury or financial mis-selling to claim the compensation they’re entitled to.
Since 2011, mmadigital has been the digital marketing agency of choice for the legal and financial services sectors, working with many legal and financial partners throughout the UK. We are one of the UK’s largest independent marketing collectives, with a reputation for excellence and quality.
About you: You are an experienced and dedicated Google and Microsoft Ad account manager with a sharp attention to detail in all aspects of data and keyword analysis. You can analyse keyword and campaign performance on a granular level to maximise ROI on a continued basis.
- Set up, manage and optimise large scale Paid Search campaigns
- Research, analyse & lead strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver performance vs target
- Develop test plans to continually evaluate and refine campaigns
- Accountable for thought leadership to improve outcomes for own campaigns and overall team performance
- Work with internal and external partners like Google, Microsoft and Taboola to ensure we are using up to date, relevant features available to us
- Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure the online acquisition marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize channels
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape requirements
- Collaborate with external SEO/Digital PR agency to ensure campaigns and strategies are aligned
- Daily and weekly reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in creating & optimising paid search campaigns to meet campaign objectives
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights – methodical with great attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong proficiency in reporting and creating MS PowerPoint decks
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or Google Data Studio
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead generation within the Legal market is strongly desired
- Experience with Native & Display advertising platforms such as Taboola/GDN
- Bid management tools
- Feed management tools
- Experience using Google Analytics
Job location: mmadigital, Craig House 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG
Located in Didsbury, Manchester, we are conveniently located close to the motorway network and within walking distance of the tram and bus stops, meaning we are within easy commuting distance if you live in or around the City of Manchester.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 452 0311 for more information.