Client Services Executive
We’re expanding our contact centre and are on the lookout for customer focused and results driven candidates with legal services experience to help handle a large volume of warm customer service enquiries via digital and Inbound / Outbound channel .
About us: mmadigital is a leading customer acquisition business, specialising in digital marketing and claims management business, in the legal and financial services sectors.
Since 2011, mmadigital has been the digital marketing agency of choice for the legal and financial services sectors, working with many legal and financial partners throughout the UK. We are one of the UK’s largest independent marketing collectives, with a reputation for excellence and quality.
Specialist enquiry areas: Injuries & Accidents; Industrial Disease; Clinical Negligence; Family Law; Contested Probate; Housing Disrepair; Employment Law; and Wealth Management.
Job Location: mmadigital, The Old Church, Albert Hill Street, Didsbury Village, M20 6RF.
Located in Didsbury, Manchester, we are conveniently located close to the motorway network and within walking distance of the tram and bus stops, meaning we are within easy commuting distance if you live in or around the City of Manchester.
We are seeking to expand our contact centre to continue our record of success and growth. Successful candidates will manage new claims enquiries, focusing on ensuring the best possible client journey. Predominantly focused on medical negligence and personal injury related claims, your role will be to assess the enquiries and look for potential opportunities for pursuing a claim. All enquiries are contacted primarily through outbound call making and all enquiries received are from potential clients, there is no form of cold calling in this role.
We also handle enquiries via inbound, online channels and other digital platforms.
The role Involves;
1. Responding to a consistently high volume of legal enquiries over the phone; email, webchat, social media and Facebook
2. Evaluating the issues relating to those enquiries with view to passing the case to one of a large panel of solicitor partners.
3. Identifying the enquiries which meet our strict criteria and introducing those clients to our specialist panel solicitors.
4. Involvement in enhancing the customer experience with mmadigital; and
5. In addition to achieving set key performance targets, the successful applicants will ensure that all enquiries are handled in accordance with service level agreements and applicable regulations.
About the successful candidates PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (DESIRABLE)
• Experience of assessing or handling new legal enquires within a professional services environment, e.g. claims management, insurance or legal services is essential
• Experience of working in a target-driven and client-focused environment.
• Comfortable managing multiple campaigns.
• A commitment to delivering excellent customer service;
• Target driven and able to successfully meet KPI measures
• A strong focus on quality and the ability to record large amounts of information
• You must be a quick learner and be able to show resilience as well as be adaptable to change
• Display excellent listening and communication skills;
• Ability to remain calm and objective under pressure;
• Ability to build rapport and sympathise with clients;
• Be self-motivated, confident and proactive.
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Excellent keyboard / typing skills.
• Experience working for a Law firm or CMC within the legal services industry
• Bonus scheme
• Competitive Salary
• On-site parking
• Company events & social hours.
• Hybrid working with part home office and home on successful completion of the probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 start which will increase to £19,000 after successful completion of probationary period + immediate enrolment into the company bonus scheme which is accrued weekly and paid monthly.
We operate in a COVID safe working environment where full social distancing procedures are in place.
How to apply: If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0161 452 0311 for more information.