10 things you need to do in 2012
January 7, 2012 6:15 pm
You’ve taken down the tree from reception, got over the humiliation of the office party and you’re back at your desk with a whole year ahead. Don’t be sad! There is so much to look forward to in 2012. On your marks …
- 1. Get up to speed. Elvis isn’t king, content is. And if you don’t have time, outsource.
- 2. You need a marketing strategy. Take time out to plan. TODAY!
- 3. If you haven’t started already, get going with your social media. It’s essential.
- 4. Measure results. There are loads of analytics tools available so use them.
- 5. 2012 is the year of photo and video social networks – check out Pinterest, Instagram and Tout.
- 6. You need to be more agile in 2012. Planning a campaign for 6 months? Pah!
- 7. Don’t write off email campaigns. This old friend will get you results. Fact!
- 8. Video is one of the fastest growing media online. And it’s not as expensive as you think.
- 9. Get to know your customers and stop guessing what they want. They won’t bite.
- 10. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We’d love to help you with your marketing.
Categorised in: News